A brighter future begins with the right match.
We are InternMatch, and our mission is to break down the barriers to employment, and improve employability outcomes for University-educated students and graduates. And we do this globally.
Our partners and programmes
There are millions of university students around the world graduating every year who may require internship opportunities – and growing.
We are excited to now be running internship programmes in the UK and offering remote and in-person opportunities to students and graduates, locally, nationally and internationally. And we’d love you to be part of our journey in providing real-life, hands-on industry experience to significantly increase a student’s prospects of employment.
What our programmes can offer
We currently work closely with Universities and Education Providers to offer cohort-based internship programmes. While we can tailor a programme that’s right for you, we traditionally offer:
- 12-week internships
- Part-time: 22.5 hours per week / 3 days
- Unpaid (if the programme has a bursary or is part of academic studies)
- Paid (if your organisation is in a position to offer this)
- We focus on Widening Participation and International student/graduate cohorts
- In-Person or remote – depending on your and the intern’s location and preference
- All internships require an interview, so you both know that there is a good fit for the company and the opportunity
University of Surrey and widening participation
Our cornerstone partner in the UK is the University of Surrey.
Recently awarded the prestigious accolade of the University of the Year for Graduate Employment by the Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide, the University had been seeking a solution for their students that faced barriers accessing the graduate labour market; and who may have a number of factors that impact their journey moving from student to graduate career.
How can InternMatch UK help you?
– Access to untapped talent
– Initiatives to support your company’s DEI programming
– A low or no-cost method to source new talent
– A route to creating graduate talent pipelines
– Support for projects you haven’t got internal resources for
– A fresh perspective on the work you are doing
– International insight into overseas markets
– A cloud-based platform to showcase your company and roles to millions of students/graduates across the UK and the globe
– All compliance is handled electronically and interns are fully insured
– Reduced hiring cost and time advertising