Work Readiness Program
How are you supposed to gain ‘industry experience’ if every role requires you to already have that experience in order to apply? It’s a vicious cycle — we completely understand.
Sign Up Now
The Work Readiness Program has been specifically designed to enhance the employability of students and graduates. The program ensures every individual gains relevant and valuable work experience in their chosen field across a diverse range of Australian companies.
The program offers a nationally recognised unit of competency that provides the skills and knowledge required to work effectively in business environments. It includes identifying and working to organisational standards, managing workload and working as part of a team.
The program applies to those who work in a broad range of settings. These individuals typically work under some supervision and guidance.
- Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised statement of attainment
- 1-on-1 Career Coaching (Resume & LinkedIn Review)
- Access to interpersonal and technical up-skilling programs
- Guaranteed 12-week Internship (on-site / remote / solo and group options available)
- Fully insured during your internship
- Dedicated InternMatch Placement Coordinator
1. Register your details to attend one of our Information Webinars
2. 1-on-1 Consult
Book in a 1-on-1 consultation with our WorkReadiness team to discuss your requirements and aspirations.